If you so choose, you can now buy that the hat the Cleveland Cavaliers’ 2014 draft picks will wear. The hats are available for $27.95 in the NBA Store at store.nba.com and in other retailers. The NBA and Adidas released details on the hat yesterday, some of which are from the NBA’s press release:
Designed by adidas, the 2014 NBA Draft Caps will be worn by draftees as they shake hands with Adam Silver, who will be announcing first-round picks for the first time as NBA Commissioner during the 2014 NBA Draft in Brooklyn, New York, at the Barclays Center on June 26, 2014.
· Snap-back style cap with two-tone closure
· Team name and logo featured on the front
· Team jersey graphic on the underside of the brim
· NBA logo embroidered on back
· 2014 “Official NBA Draft Cap Sticker” commemorating NBA Commissioner Adam Silver’s inaugural NBA draft
Here is a view of the front of the hat:
Here is a view of the inside bill, with “Cleveland” going across in all caps.