NBA Draft Lottery 2013 - While the 2013 NBA Playoffs are still in full swing, another event will warm up NBA fans tomorrow evening. The NBA Draft Lottery will take place Tuesday evening, and a lot of teams can’t wait to find out the results. In case you are not familiar with the rules, you can read them here.
Time: Tuesday, May 21, at 8:30 p.m. ET
Place: Disney/ABC’s Times Square Studios, New York City, New York
TV Network: ESPN
1. Orlando Magic (20-62), 25% chance of winning
2. Charlotte Bobcats (21-61), 19.9% chance of winning
3. Cleveland Cavaliers (24-58), 15.6% chance of winning
4. Phoenix Suns (25-57), 11.9% chance of winning
5. New Orleans Hornets (27-55), 8.8% chance of winning
6. Sacramento Kings (28-54), 6.3% chance of winning
7. Detroit Pistons (29-53), 4.3% chance of winning
8. Washington Wizards (29-53), 2.8%chance of winning
9. Minnesota Timberwolves (31-51), 1.7% chance of winning
10. Portland Trail Blazers (33-49), 1.1% chance of winning (If pick falls outside top 12, pick will be sent to Charlotte Bobcats)
11. Philadelphia 76ers (34-48), 0.8% chance of winning
12. Toronto Raptors (34-48), 0.7% chance of winning. (If pick falls outside top 3, pick will be sent to Oklahoma City Thunder, via Houston Rockets)
13. Dallas Mavericks (41-41), 0.6% chance of winning
14. Utah Jazz (43-39), 0.5% chance of winning
Stay tuned to KJG for the latest draft lottery and NBA news.
Don’t forget to “LIKE” King James Gospel on Facebook for the latest news, columns and updates on all things NBA.
Tags: Charlotte Bobcats Cleveland Cavaliers Dallas Mavericks Detroit Pistons Minnesota Timberwolves NBA Draft Lottery 2013 NBA Playoffs New Orleans Hornets Oklahoma City Thunder Orlando Magic Philadelphia 76ers Phoenix Suns Portland Trail Blazers Sacramento Kings Toronto Raptors Utah Jazz Washington Wizards