Every Wednesday, Right Down Euclid will be compiling all of your noteworthy NBA news in one, convenient place at RightDownEuclid.com. If you have any thing you’d like to share, tweet me at @cwmwrites or tweet the Editor-in-Chief of Right Down Euclid, Zachary Kolesar, at @ZakKolesarOU. Without further ado, here is the weekly Right Down Euclid NBA Link Parade.
- Jeremy Lin has completed his first workouts with the Houston Rockets. The former Knicks guard completed his first workout with the team that released him before he became a star in New York. (via cbssports.com)
- The Brooklyn Nets will be the next team featured in NBA TV’s The Association. The series has previously documented the Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers, and Denver Nuggets. (via nba.com)
- Sports Illustrated’s Sam Amick, one of the best NBA guys around, wrote a really good piece on Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls. It documents the death of his father, as well as his recovery from knee surgery. (via si.com/nba)
- Sports Illustrated also ranked the 2012 offseason winners and losers. And you’ll never guess who has on top of the winners list. (via si.com/nba)
- In Cavs news, the Cleveland Cavaliers will be hosting a free scrimmage on Saturday, October 6th in their annual Wine & Gold Scrimmage. Kyrie Irving is expected to play, and the scrimmage will also serve as the Cavs debut for Dion Waiters and Tyler Zeller. (via cleveland.sbnation.com)
- Lastly, in a fun article, Sports Illustrated released their annual “Twitter 100″ of sports personalities you should follow. NBA related tweeters include J.A. Adande, Bill Simmons, and my personal favorite, Kevin Love. (via si.com)