I wanted to share a few of Doug Collins ten things about the Cavs, you can get the rest at Cleveland.com – Terry’s Talkin’ Sports.
2. A few years ago, you could beat the Cavs by getting them in a running game and outscoring them. No more, especially after adding Delonte West and Mo Williams, who can play fast or slow in the backcourt.
4. West and Williams are “ballers,” guys who just love to play and whose enthusiasm infects their teammates.
5. The Cavs are 41-3 when they shoot 45 percent. If they make shots, their defense makes them nearly unbeatable.
7. James could be a tremendous power forward, and when the Cavs play him at that spot, it creates “nightmares” for opposing defenses.
9. James reminds Collins of Michael Jordan in many ways, including how he may feel beat up and tired when he arrives at the arena, “but he hears the music, smells the popcorn and finds a way to get himself mentally ready to play.”